Good day! Today I’m going to talk about my morning routine ideas as a retired Navy SEAL. And that starts off with getting up at the same time every day, whether you like it or not. When that alarm clock goes off you gotta get out of bed.
Morning Routine Ideas
- The first thing I do, as soon as I get up, is to meditate in front of my infrared light panel. I do 15 minutes of meditation with a red light. I also have a little grounding strip that I use. I put on my Bose headphones, and listen to binaural beats. I do this for 15 minutes every morning.
- The next thing I like to do is some Wim Hof breathing. I will do three rounds of Wim Hof breathing.
- When I’m done with my breathing, the next thing I do is go on my iPad. I have an app called Day One that I enjoy using. Day one is a journal, and every day I journal about what’s going on in my life. I write about what’s going good and what’s going bad. The main thing I like to focus on is what I’m grateful for in my life. What you are grateful for you’re going to gain more of in life. So I mainly use it as a gratitude journal.
- The next thing is I take contrast showers. That’ll wake you up. I like to go for a minute cold, after about a minute hot, and then back to cold, and I always try to end on a nice cool note.
- Next up on my list is a nice big glass of water. It’s no ordinary glass of water. This is reverse osmosis-treated water, that’s been structured by going through a vortex And I add a hydrogen tablet. So it’s hydrogen, vortexed, reverse osmosis water Everything you need to replenish in the morning.
- Now it’s time to do a little exercise. This morning workout is not my main workout of the day. I do that in the afternoon. In the morning, all I want to do is to get that blood flowing, I want to breathe hard and get a little sweat.
- The next thing I need to do is have some caffeine. The way I get caffeine is I brew my own espresso.
Why Your Morning Routine Is Crucial
Alright, so that’s how I start off my day. You can take some of the advice or some of the things that I do, and add them to your morning routine for more ideas. Make your routines specific to you, and what you want to accomplish in life.
The way you start off your day is going to be like a trajectory, it’s going to set you off for the rest of the day. So many people just wake up in the morning and kind of let the day happen to them. Don’t let that happen to you. Tell that day how you want it to happen to you. And, and live it that way.
Plan Your Day
The last thing in this morning routine ideas that I do every single day is that I have a set start time, even on weekends. I set what time I’m going to start my days. I wake up at the same time every day, right? But then I say to myself, “It’s 9: 30. I’m going to sit down at my computer and get to work, and find out what I’ve got going on.”
I sit down and look at my schedule. I see what I’ve got that day, and then I will actually sit and visualize what I’ve got going on that day, and picture myself doing it. Once you picture yourself doing something, you are more likely to actually do the things that you visualize yourself doing.
I just picture myself doing it, whether it’s filming a video like I’m doing right now, or, you know, my workout later, so I make sure I get that in whatever it is spending time with my kids. Picture yourself doing it, and set the time that you’re going to start.
I run my own business, and it can be tricky sometimes when you don’t have a schedule. I can easily say, “I’m just going to sleep all day because I don’t have anything scheduled”, but you get out of life, what you put into it.
So put in some focus, put in some effort, and set up a morning routine that works for you. As I said, maybe you’re gonna use some of the things that I do in my morning routine and add other things that you want to accomplish and get better at.
Alright, so that is it for today. I hope you got some value out of these morning routine ideas and I hope it helps you live a healthier and happier life. Please share and comment on this post if you haven’t already, and keep paving your path to perfection!